WIRELESS USER INTERFACE UNIT FOR PREPAID METERS
Traditionally split meters have required wiring between the metering device and the user interface keypad.
Prepaid Meter Features
- Option of alkaline or lithium batteries
- Quick and easy to install and use
- Reduced installation costs
- Tactile keypad with audible feedback
- Operates on open (ISM) band
- Maximum Effective Radiated Power (ERP) of 10mW
Full Description of these Prepaid Meters
Traditionally split prepaid meters have required wiring between the metering device and the user interface keypad. Now, with Conlog’s wireless user interface unit (wUIU), radio frequency is used between the devices, making installation simpler, better and faster.
In addition, through the use of RF (radio frequency), users are assured of a working solution with no interference, that can operate comfortably at distances of typically 100 metres. An added benefit is that the wUIU is compatible with Conlog’s extensive range of split meters.