Enquire about Prepaid Electricity Meters Today!
Click the link below to download the Specification Sheet
Conlog’s new wBEC 62 Integrated Wireless Prepaid Meter range provides the building block for a revolutionary new smart solution.
These meters are packed with features to enhance customer satisfaction, whilst providing the valuable data needed by utilities worldwide. Added to this is the ability for the meter to operate as a prepayment or post-payment meter, depending on the utility’s requirements.
The greatest benefit and cost saving is that through the use of integrated radio frequency (RF), the meters are not subject to line interference and don’t require the costly addition of filters, making this a simple, quick and cost effective solution for today and tomorrow.
The split configuration of the BEC 62 range of three phase meters, means that the metering device is installed outside the consumer’s premises, whilst the user interface keypad is installed within the home.
This provides increased security, whilst ensuring consumer convenience. The new, No Power Tamper (Optional Advanced Tamper) detection capabilities detect tamper even in the absence of an incoming supply.
Enhanced security & protection features
- Remote and manual disconnect/reconnect
- Detection of bypass and illegal connections
- Management of unpaid accounts
- Activate and test meter disconnection device
Token Entry lockout
- Protection against fraudulent token attacks
- In rush current protection of utility assets
- Protects appliances from surge due to load
- 3 phase
- Renewable energy management
- Power overload protection
- Current overload protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Configurable tamper detection
- Pre-paid and post-paid mode
- Under and over voltage protection
- Reverse line/load protection
- Emergency and lifeline support
- Communication status LED
- Phase unbalanced
- Configurable low credit alarm threshold