Click the link below to download the Specification Sheet
The Hexing HXE115-KP are single-phase, domestic electricity prepaid meters, designed for reliability, accuracy, and ease of use. It is an ideal unit for rental properties, whether it is an existing or new installation in domestic homes, cottages, townhouse units, complexes, flats or shops.
The good news is that we can install more than one meter per property and tenants can buy their electricity almost anywhere! Being easy to use for both tenants and landlords saves time and worry over bills for all. This, combined with affordability and convenience, have made our prepaid meters the first choice of landlords and property managers across Johannesburg and Pretoria. Other areas may be considered on request, or on a self-install basis.
Say goodbye to disputes with tenants over electricity and water consumption. We have the solutions you have been looking for.
- Display counts down as electricity is consumed, always displaying how many units are left
- Industry-standard wall base mounting
- Integrated numeric keypad
- LCD size: 48.5mm x 18.5 mm
- Current reverse monitoring
- Internal self-check
- Alarms indicator
- STS compliant encryption
- Anti-tamper sensor which locks the meter
- Easy installation
- Current range: 5A-80A
- Single phase: voltage: 220V, 230V, 240V
- Temperature range: -25°C to +55°C
- Humidity range: Up to 95%
- Protection degree: IP54
- Accuracy: Class 1(IEC)/class B(MID)
- Indicator: For active energy, credit status indicator, alarm indicator
- Terminals material: Copper-brass
- Lithium battery: Unchangeable
- Housing material: Polycarbonate+GF
- Weight: 0.51Kg
- Dimensions [w x h x d]: 122 x 170 x 56mm
Hexing HXE115-KP is a high quality, low cost single phase prepaid meter. A new generation of single phase residential 80A prepaid meter according to Standard Transfer Specification (STS) standard and BS (British Standard). This meter operates on the JKNV Energy vending platform and integrates with EasyPay.
Each meter has an unique meter number and electricity credit is entered into the prepaid meter in the form of a secure 20 digit token, through the numeric keypad. Secure data transfer takes place via an encryption algorithm included within the Standard Transfer Specification (STS) and all correctly entered tokens are registered, eliminating token fraud.
This meter offers an integrated numeric keypad which allows entry of tokens. A user friendly interface is ensured through the custom designed LCD display, which counts down as electricity is consumed.
It is a wall mounted unit, offering advanced tamper reduction with a clear PVC wiring cover to enable easy viewing of connection cables and inspections. Additionally there is an anti-tamper sensor which locks the meter.